AWEAR Eco-Friendly Powder Free Hybrid 2.0 Glove (#3399) Samples
Sample orders ship for $5
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Powder Free
- Material: A proprietary blend of LDPE
- No odor, no latex and no allergic reactions
- High quality, non-sterile, ambidextrous glove
- Bar-Coded for Inventory Control
- MPN: 33992
Our AWEAR 2.0 gloves were designed to be a more eco alternative to traditional vinyl food prep gloves. At 1.4 mils these gloves are latex free and powder free. They offer a loose fit making them simple and quick to slip on and off during tasks requiring a lot of glove changes. Things like packaging baked goods, making sandwiches and prepping veggies have never been so easy!
But how can disposable gloves be eco-friendly you ask?
- The AWEAR gloves contain no phthalates or carcinogens.
- No petrochemicals are created from the manufacturing process. This is a big deal especially when compared to vinyl gloves where 1 ton of harmful petrochemicals go into the earths' atmosphere for every 4 tons of vinyl gloves manufactured!
- The small amount of evaporated plasticizer that's created during manufacturing is collected and re-used in the next batch. Making this a 100% environmentally friendly process.
- The compact design means they take up 54% less space than traditional vinyl gloves. That directly translates to less emissions from transportation.
- And on top of all that, they're recyclable with plastic bag recycling (Local regulations vary so be sure to double check first.)
Our AWEAR gloves are intended for food prep and light duty cleaning tasks only. The material of the AWEAR gloves is not chemical-resistant so they should never be used with strong chemicals. They are not medical grade and should not be used when caring for patients.
Animal Fats and Poultry: Good
Fish (Shellfish): Good
Vegetable Oil: Good
Household Detergents: Poor
Brake Fluid: Poor
Diesel Fluid: Poor
For more information, be sure to check out our Chemical Resistance Chart.
Light Industrial: Good
Food Service: Great
Medical: Not Medical Grade