Hybrid C2 HD Powder Free Hybrid Glove (#3999) Samples
Sample orders ship for $5
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Excellent light duty food service glove
- FDA accepted for food contact & Compliant with Prop 65 Regulations
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Powder Free & Not Medical Grade
- Ambidextrous & Easy Dispense Box
- 100% Latex, PVC, phthalate, carcinogen, and cornstarch free
- 90% Less harmful emissions during the manufacturing process
- Takes up 62% less material waste, 54% lower distribution costs, & 54% less storage space compared to traditional PVC gloves
- 100% Recyclable with plastic bag recycling
- Manufactured in a reduced smog facility
- Glides on easily, even with wet hands
- Diamond Line Soft Grip Texture
- Snug Fit Around Palm & Fingers
- Tapered Cuff & Heat Resistance
- Bar-Coded for Inventory Control
- MPN: 3999
Our C2 Hybrid gloves are the perfect fit for your foodservice business. They're compact (2 mils), powder-free, latex-free, and affordable making them the best option for delis, bakeries and any kitchen where frequent glove changes are needed for food prep. Our C2 gloves have a comfortable loose fit, that makes them easy to pull on and off quickly.
If you're worried about waste these are for you! Our C2 gloves can be recycled with plastic bag recycling when you're done with them. And if you need a little extra eco-incentive, these gloves are made in a reduced smog facility that produces 90% lower emissions during manufacturing.
Because these gloves are thin we recommend them for general light-duty food prep and cleaning tasks only. If you're looking for a more fitted glove for these tasks we'd recommend looking at our collection of Vinyl Gloves. Our C2 gloves should not be used with chemicals, or for any heavy-duty work. These gloves are not medical grade, and should not be used by doctors, dentists or nurses when dealing with patients.
Animal Fats and Poultry: Good
Fish (Shellfish): Good
Vegetable Oil: Good
Household Detergents: Poor
Brake Fluid: Poor
Diesel Fluid: Poor
For more information, be sure to check out our Chemical Resistance Chart.
Light Industrial: Good
Food Service: Great
Medical: Not Medical Grade